PPC Management Services
With the digital marketing landscape changing in a surreal way, it has become more important than ever for businesses to look for effective ways of putting their brands in front of their audiences. While the fact that organic search results take months or years to improve remains in situ, people look for immediate results. Good news for them, PPC or Pay Per Click marketing is here to help.
What is PPC Management?
Pay-Per-Click or PPC management is the process of managing a company’s advertising over search and social platforms. A PPC Ad campaign helps achieve the benefits of advertising on conventional marketing channels at a lower cost.
Businesses usually hire marketing experts to run their PPC campaigns or outsource these projects to dedicated marketing agencies. At SEO Impacts, we execute PPC plans effectively to help increase your visibility in search and get you immediate results.
Our specialists perform the following tasks to run effective PPC ad campaigns.
- Keyword Analysis: Analyzing market trends to discover and target specific keywords and search phrases to generate business leads
- Channel strategy: Working on specialized online advertising channels, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social media channels, and affiliate networks
- Landing page optimization: Creating engaging content, optimizing it with appropriate keywords, and placing CTAs (Call-to-actions) where necessary
- Monitoring: Generating and analyzing search term reports to learn the most commonly used keywords and monitoring purchases on those keywords
- ROI analysis: Monitoring the total ROI and using it as a guide to determine the scope of investing in paid advertisements
- Competitive analysis: Monitoring the strategies and tactics executed by the competitors and determining what’s helping them dominate
- Negative match: Optimizing Ad Spend by skipping the users who are not likely to convert. For instance, a restaurant will not show ads to people who do not live in close geographic proximity.
- A/B Testing: Constantly split testing to optimize PPC ROI
Frequently Asked Questions
PPC and SEO are both effective methods to market your business as both these help improve conversion, ROI, and sales and build brand awareness. However, each of these methods has particular applications. For instance, if you are OK with waiting for good results, SEO is the option you want to go with. On the other hand, PPC keeps your site on top of search results and drives immediate and dedicated traffic as long as you pay for this advertising.
To put it simply, pay-per-click (PPC) is an advertising model in which you pay the ad publisher every time a user clicks on your link. This model is also known as cost-per-click (CPC). This model is offered by Google and social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
A pay-per-click model uses keywords to target audiences. For instance, online ads by search engines appear only when a searcher enters the relevant keywords. For this reason, companies must perform adequate keyword research to ensure their ads appear among their intended search results.
The pay-per-click model is significantly advantageous for advertisers. They can push their web pages among the top search results against specific search queries. It also helps them save a substantial amount of money on business marketing.
With the help of SEO Impacts’ PPC program, your business marketing will get to the next level. Whether you sell services or products, a well-managed PPC campaign will help you boost your leads and improve conversions.
Here are the top benefits of setting up a PPC campaign:
- It boosts website traffic: If you are a new business looking to gain big and immediately, PPC ads can get your brand out there and gain quick exposure.
- It increases brand recognition and awareness: PPC ads can help you build brand awareness among a specific audience. People are more likely to purchase from you if they are aware of your brand.
- It can help increase conversions and sales: With your brand right in front of your audience when they search online, the prospects of a traffic boost and subsequent increase in conversion rate are high.
- It benefits your SEO: Running PPC campaigns can go a long way toward achieving SEO objectives. For instance, PPC collects valuable information about your audience, which you can use to discover ways to improve organic traffic. Moreover, you can analyze your keyword strategy and improve online exposure with PPC. These yields can have a highly positive impact on your SEO game.
SEO Impacts PPC Management Services
We are your trusted partner in PPC marketing. We have worked with several businesses and companies and helped them increase their leads and improve conversions by running effective pay-per-click campaigns.
Over the years, SEO Impacts has acquired splendid expertise in PPC. We have sound knowledge and skillset in executing PPC campaigns flawlessly. We know what it takes to make a PPC campaign a true contributor to the online success of any business.
Our experts help you get quick online exposure through the following ad campaigns.
- Display Ads: Display ads are shown on videos, articles, and other types of web pages and are served on the Google Display Network.
- Search Ads: These ads allow your web pages to appear on the top of Google search results, thus, driving more traffic to your website. These are SERP listings featuring an ‘Ad’ badge.
- Shopping Ads: These ads display detailed information about the products you sell. These are created by setting up product information in Google Merchant Center and then creating Shopping campaigns or Performance Max campaigns in Google Ads.
Social Media Ads
- Instagram Ads: These ads are posts that you can pay for to reach a wider Instagram audience. These ads appear among stories, user feeds, Explore, and more.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook ads are advertisements that appear in the form of images, videos, instant experiences, carousels, and collections throughout the Facebook app. These ads are intended to promote your page, posts, or your website among the Facebook audience.
Amazon Advertising is pretty similar to pay-per-click campaigns on Google. This advertising has become quite popular lately as it shows diversified ads across the Amazon platform. Working with this advertising option, you can buy video and display ads on Amazon.com, IMDB.com, Fire TV Sticks, Freedrive apps, Kindles, and other third-party sites and apps.
Retargeting PPC advertising
Retargeting PPC advertising targets users who have previously visited specific pages on your site. different platforms have different rules regarding retargeting. For example, Facebook uses ‘Pixel’ and LinkedIn uses ‘Insight Tag’ to help you retarget your audience. These tags can be managed through Google Tag Manager.